Buzz Off Bumps
Buzz Off Bumps
Smooth, Remove, Improve
Voted “Best of Allure” for ingrown hair prevention
These little miracle pads perform five jobs in one! Pre-soaked with active ingredients and textured for a deeper exfoliation. Superstar acids, glycolic 3.5% (BHA) and salicylic 2%(AHA), get to work by stripping dead skin cells and dissolving excess oils from pores. Other multitasking and carefully selected ingredients work in sync to brighten, tone, calm and moisturize.
Use them to prevent or treat ingrown hairs, acne, folliculitis, keratosis pilaris, hyperpigmentation and more. Or keep them in your gym bag for a post-workout wipe-down to keep sweat and oil from clogging pores and hair follicles.
- Salicylic Acid 2%
- Glycolic Acid 3.5%
- Witch Hazel
- Aloe Vera
- Colloidal Oatmeal
- Marshmallow Root
Safe for face, bikini areas and full body. Custom formulated in California. Vegan and cruelty free.
Easy to use up to 3x daily.
- Pop the lid and remove a pad
- Wipe areas of concern such as face, underarms, back of arms, bikini lines and bottoms
- Use textured side for a deeper exfoliation
- Can be used on the whole body as a general exfoliation
- Avoid eyes and delicate areas
*Watch for sensitivity on Fitzpatrick Type 1 skin types.
** Not for use on pregnant or nursing clients or those sensitive to aspirin
Smooth Remove Improve
- Glycolic Acid – an Alpha Hydroxy Acid derived from sugar. It’s job is to eat dead skin cells off of your skin allowing other products to perform. It also has brightening qualities.
- Salicylic Acid – a Beta Hydroxy Acid derived from the Willow Bark Tree. It’s function is not only to help eat dead skin cells, but to penetrate clogged pores and push out debris that causes breakouts and irritation. It is found in almost every acne medication and can also help brighten hyperpigmentation.
- Alcohol Denat – don’t be afraid of it, it has a purpose. Not only does it help clear excess oil, but it’s also antimicrobial.
- Allantoin – a super comforting compound extracted from the “Comfrey” plant. Not only does it jump in to help the acids remove excess skin, it promotes healthy tissue formation, softens the skin which enables it to absorb more moisture. It is soothing, healing and moisturizing.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf – Aloe Vera. Extracted from the leaves of the Aloe Vera plant aloe has been used for thousands of years to help relieve inflammation, burns, wounds and other skin related diseases and conditions. It is a wonder plant!
- Althaea Officinalis – Marshmallow Root Extract. This is just as yummy as it sounds. It’s function is to calm, soothe and encourage moisture.
- Avena Sativa – Oat Kernel Extract. Helps soothe and calm irritated skin. Eases itching and inflammation.
- Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract – German Chamomile. Famous for its healing and antioxidant qualities, chamomile in skincare is used to soothe, moisturize and inhibit the growth of bacteria.
- Cucumis Sativus – Cucumber Fruit Extract. The master of Inflammation. It Cools, repairs, lubricates and softens the skin. With a pH value identical to the human skin it also helps correct and balance overly sensitive skin types. Packed with vitamin k, i can also Improve elasticity.
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil – Eucalyptus Oil. Where do we start with the ways this wonder plant helps your skin? Purifying, cleansing, clarifying, antifungal, immune boosting, deodorant, antiseptic, antibacterial, stimulating and general over achiever! Not only does it uplift your mood but also your spirit because bugs hate eucalyptus which means less bites to treat this summer!
- Hamamelis Virginiana – Witch Hazel Water – derived through a steaming process of the leaves and bark of the Witch Hazel plant. Used to soothe, calm and balance irritated, damaged, flaking and dry skin. Antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, anti-aging and moisturizing.
Who is it for?
Safe for all ages, genders and skin types but especially effective for people with ingrown hairs, acne, oily or dry skin, shavers rash, folliculitis, keratosis pilaris, eczema, pigmentation and more. Perfect for after gym workouts, refreshing for travel and perfect for teens.
Why use it?
Prevention is better than cure! You have to exfoliate your skin to prevent the issues you are complaining about. Because these pads are multifunctional your skin won’t dry out or be left irritated after use. They are a one-stop-shop, overachieving treatment pad in one powerful, yet safe, swipe. Unlike other products in roller or cream form, Buzz off Bumps is shareable with family and friends as individual pads.