Niacinamide, also known as vitamin B3 or nicotinamide, has many benefits, including minimizing the appearance of enlarged pores, evening skin tone, restoring the skin’s moisture defenses, and reducing the impact of environmental damage.
- Helps reduce the visibility of enlarged pores and refines skin texture, addressing concerns related to “orange peel” textured skin
- Renews and restores skin’s surface, preventing moisture loss and dehydration
- Strengthens the skin’s protective barrier and aids in repairing signs of past damage
- Has a normalizing effect on the pore lining, helping to prevent clogs and rough, bumpy skin
- Supports overall skin health and enhances its natural defenses